Welsh Government are looking for potential projects to submit as part of UKRI Summer spending review.
Unfortunately they are very limited guidelines available on amounts etc. It would have to be a one-off intervention/single research project.
Has anyone in the cluster got anything cyber security focused that might fit the criteria below.
UKRI have issued some guidance
• Maximising the return on their investment through co-funding
• Contributing to the target of increasing industrial R+D to 2.4% of GDP
• A 1 off intervention as opposed to ongoing commitment.
• Place based
• Aligns with the 4 grand challenge areas and align with Welsh Gov and UK Gov priorities for funding
• We would ned to prove the case for need for funding, probably ultimately 5 case business case
• This is not purely business funding, its more likely combination of research council type funding with some IUK .