The Departmental for International Trade is inviting expressions of interest from UK cyber security companies to exhibit to a group of twenty cyber security delegates from seven Central European countries.
The delegates will be representatives from both government and industry.
Industry representatives will largely derive from the financial services sector.
Central European countries are increasingly conscious of the threat posed by malicious cyber behaviour.
Both public and private sectors are now investing in making their assets more cyber secure.
The delegates attending have all actively expressed an interest in engaging with innovative UK cyber security companies, and in learning from UK best practice.
Businesses attending the event will have the opportunity to pitch directly to individuals at the forefront of developing their countries’ cyber security capability.
The event will run during the afternoon on 22nd October.
For further information and to register your interest please contact: Chris Frampton E: Chris.Frampton@fco.gov.uk
Companies attending the summit will have the opportunity to:
* Pitch directly to delegates present
* Meet one-to-one with a range of the delegates.
Meetings will be targeted to the sector and market most of interest to the business.
* Be introduced to delegates by FCO and DIT officials
* Network with influential decision-makers and companies from across Central Europe
The delegation will consist of government and commercial buyers from: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia.
How to sign up – DIT will charge companies a fee of £150 + VAT to exhibit to the summit.
Expressions of interest should include:
* A brief introduction to your company.
* An indication of your key target sectors and markets.
* An overview of recent activities in the CEN region and any future plans.