Update from IP Wales:-
IP WALES REIMBURSEMENT GRANTS
(£300 towards Cyber Essentials, £700 Cyber Essentials+, £1000 cyber breach planning)
Our grants are fully operational and also now available to any Welsh SME undertaking basic training on ‘Trade Secrets’ (either via in-house events or by watching the training video at www.ipcybersecurity.co.uk). Thus far a number of clients from Morgan&Morgan, Xcina (previously Crystal IT) and the 888 Group have all benefited from making successful applications (with a few SMEs yet to identify their cybersecurity providers).
(available for download at www.ipcybersecurity.co.uk)
- SME Guide to IP Cybersecurity
- SMEs Outsourcing Cybersecurity Incident Response & Data Recovery Activities
- SMEs Reporting IP Cybercrime
- Who is threatening SME Clients & Why?
Two further Guides will be launched this coming Autumn:
- IP Community Guide to Cyber Defence – working with the War Studies Dept., Kings College London & kindly supported By Jason Davies (Chair:North Wales Cybersecurity Cluster & Hashtag Marketing Ltd.) – thanks again Jason for your support with this
- IP Community Guide to Protecting Trade Secret Data using Employment Law – authored by Alex Christen (Associate, Capital Law) & kindly assisted by Geo Lang
- The Protection of Data in our Digital Age  Journal of Business Law, Volume 6, page 461 – underpins our SME Guide to IP Cybersecurity
- Cybercrime: Welsh Initiative should be a wake up call across the UK  Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys Journal, Volume 47, Number 1, page 14 –their title for our article not ours!
For more information contact:
Associate Professor Andrew Beale OBE
Director IP Wales