On the 28th of February 2018, Cyber Wales and the Welsh Government, with support from the Department of International Trade at the British Embassy to Belgium, is organising a Trade Mission to Brussels.
This will be a focussed one-day trade mission programme for Welsh cyber security companies to meet potential clients and private partners in Belgium. Participation is free for Welsh companies but registration is required as we will work with the UK Department of International Trade and the Belgian L-Sec to specifically target clients and partners that match your profile.
There will be an opportunity to pitch/demo your products to potential clients and partners as well as gaining valuable insight into opportunities within Belgium.
Keynote speeches will be given by:-
- Sir Julian King, EU Security Commissioner
- Prof Mark Drakeford AM, Welsh Government Cabinet Secretary for Finance
- Alison Rose, British Ambassador to Belgium
- Ulrich Seldeslachts, Belgian Cyber Security Cluster L-SEC
- Fabian Vandenreydt, Executive Chairman B-Hive European Collaborative Platform
- Luigi Rebuffi, Secretary General & Founder European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
- Alain Courtois, Chief of Contracting, NATO NCI Agency