BCS are searching for a number of subject matter experts with a breadth of industry knowledge and experience to assist us in the development of Exam Banks and End-Point-Assessment model for the following Digital Industry Trailblazer Apprenticeship Standards over the forthcoming months.
Your role as a subject matter expert on the development panel would include the following:
- Cyber Security Technologist and Risk Analyst pathways
- Providing industry expertise and knowledge
- Creating a bank of questions (items) for each knowledge module
- Tailoring our end-point-assessment model to the Standard, including developing a Grading Framework
- Building a bank of synoptic projects for the end-point-assessment
- Creating or reviewing courseware
Our aim is to develop a valid, fair and reliable assessment that meets the knowledge, skills and behaviours defined in the standard which are documented in the Occupational Briefs located here: https://www.thetechpartnership.com/standards-and-quality/trailblazer-apprenticeships/available-now/
If you are interested in being involved in this opportunity, helping people embark on their career in IT, please contact us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest and a copy of your current CV.
Information provided by Stuart Lewis, Head of Cyber Security, University of South Wales