Business Wales is running a number of Brexit related seminars during February and March .
The aim of the briefings is to provide businesses with a clear understanding on support available for businesses to prepare for Brexit, such as the Brexit Portal and diagnostic tools, support available within Welsh Government (such as Business Wales, Trade etc) as well as support available from key stakeholders such as Development Bank for Wales, Local Authorities, as well as networking opportunities.
The briefings are running throughout Wales on the following dates:
· 19 February 2019 – Baglan Bay Innovation Centre, Port Talbot Waterfront Enterprise Zone – 9am to 11am
· 4 March 2019 – Cardiff Airport and St Athan – Enterprise Zone – 8am to 10am
· 6 March 2019 – Bridge Innovation Centre Haven Waterway Enterprise Park – 8.15am to 10.15am
· 12 March 2019 – The General Offices, Ebbw Vale – 8am to 10am
· 13 March 2019 – Welsh Government Offices, Newtown – 8am to 10am
· 19 March 2019 – M-SParc – Anglesey Enterprise Zone, Gaerwen – 8am to 10am
· 21 March 2019 – Glaslyn Leisure Centre, Porthmadog – 8am to 10am
· 22 March 2019 – Gladstone’s Library, Deeside – 8am – 10am
Book your place here: https://wales.business-events.org.uk/en/events/business-wales-brexit-briefing-seminar
Please note , spaces are limited and will be limited to 30 businesses per event.